Friday, November 21, 2008

First Warning

Hopefully, sometime this weekend, I will be moving this blog to a WordPress platform. I will try and give everyone lots of warning. I will put up a final post with specific links and directions to the new blog site. It is still going to be called But Then What. If you subscribe via an RSS feed you will need to reestablish it once the new site is operational.

In the meantime, I'm going to take advantage of perfect late November Sonoran Desert weather and spend a day on the golf course. I will post a few things later Saturday afternoon. For those of you reading this in colder climes I am not trying to rub your noses in anything. Quite the contrary, I mention it only to persuade you to visit Arizona this winter when the snow and cold becomes too much to tolerate. Lord knows we need you to come down here and spend your money.

Tom Lindmark